Resilience is the new skill to have. Resilience helps reduce the emotional and physical effects of time crunch, overload, edginess, financial pressures and unexpected changes. Resilience helps us stay flexible and bounce forward when we are challenged with stressful circumstances.
In April of this year I had eye surgery and I was in a lot of pain and not sleeping well. I have occasional benign arrhythmias that get worse the more sleep deprived I become.
Howard Martin shares how he uses the HeartMath technology in his regular practice each day to tune up and sustain his resilience.
My daughter, a normal teenage girl, tends to disregard a bit of what “dear old mom” suggests to her. She knew that I was “into” HeartmMath and had been using the emWave2 consistently for myself. She knew I was sleeping better and had more patience with her lately. But still, being a bit of a skeptic, she was reluctant to try the technology herself.
« Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »
Popular Coaching & Training Topics
Popular in Health & Wellness
- Stress & Anxiety20
- Health & Wellness160
- Meditation & Spirituality42
- HeartMath Technology13
- View All Topics
Holiday Sale 25% Off Storewide – Shop Now
Plus free domestic ground shipping on orders over $49
- Compassionate Latitude: The need of the times
- HeartMath Health Professional Education Series: Tim Culbert
- The Inside Job of Creating Peace – by Doc Childre
- HeartMath Senior Trainers Bring Heart Coherence to the United Nations as a Proven Method for the Inner and Outer Work of Peace Building
- Why You Can’t Sleep At Night And What You Can Do About It