Howard Martin shares how he uses the HeartMath technology in his regular practice each day to tune up and sustain his resilience.
My daughter, a normal teenage girl, tends to disregard a bit of what “dear old mom” suggests to her. She knew that I was “into” HeartmMath and had been using the emWave2 consistently for myself. She knew I was sleeping better and had more patience with her lately. But still, being a bit of a skeptic, she was reluctant to try the technology herself.
1 2 Next »
- Stress & Anxiety20
- Health & Wellness159
- Meditation & Spirituality41
- HeartMath Technology13
- View All Topics
- HeartMath Health Professional Education Series: Tim Culbert
- The Inside Job of Creating Peace – by Doc Childre
- HeartMath Senior Trainers Bring Heart Coherence to the United Nations as a Proven Method for the Inner and Outer Work of Peace Building
- Why You Can’t Sleep At Night And What You Can Do About It
- Solution for Overcoming Sleeplessness