It has often been shown that women are the worriers and often do not make time to manage their health and take care of themselves. The infographic shows what effects stress can have on women and offers effective strategies that can help them reduce the negative effects of everyday stressors.
Is it Possible to Care Too Much? Understanding How to Care Without It Becoming a Source of Your Stress
Caring for someone else gives us a sense of wholeness — it’s an extension of our love. As good as it feels to care for someone or something, for many people it can also become a source of stress and emotional chaos that leaves them feeling mentally and emotionally drained.
While world events are happening at a dizzying rate, more and more people are awakening to the need for positive change that represents the kindest aspects of humanity.
1 2 3 … 16 Next »
- Stress & Anxiety20
- Health & Wellness159
- Meditation & Spirituality41
- HeartMath Technology13
- View All Topics
- HeartMath Health Professional Education Series: Tim Culbert
- The Inside Job of Creating Peace – by Doc Childre
- HeartMath Senior Trainers Bring Heart Coherence to the United Nations as a Proven Method for the Inner and Outer Work of Peace Building
- Why You Can’t Sleep At Night And What You Can Do About It
- Solution for Overcoming Sleeplessness