Resilience is the new skill to have. Resilience helps reduce the emotional and physical effects of time crunch, overload, edginess, financial pressures and unexpected changes. Resilience helps us stay flexible and bounce forward when we are challenged with stressful circumstances.
Supervisors often encourage workers to engage in physical activity, eat a balanced diet and take advantage of their vacation days in an effort to reduce workplace stress. Additionally, research has shown that after-hours hobbies may be another way to decrease anxiety in employees.
« Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »
Popular Workplace Stress Topics
- Stress & Anxiety20
- Health & Wellness160
- Meditation & Spirituality42
- HeartMath Technology13
- View All Topics
Brighten Your Holidays with 25% Off Storewide – Shop Now
Plus free domestic ground shipping on orders over $49
- Compassionate Latitude: The need of the times
- HeartMath Health Professional Education Series: Tim Culbert
- The Inside Job of Creating Peace – by Doc Childre
- HeartMath Senior Trainers Bring Heart Coherence to the United Nations as a Proven Method for the Inner and Outer Work of Peace Building
- Why You Can’t Sleep At Night And What You Can Do About It