Activating the Heart of Teams™
Creating a Culture Where Teams Can Thrive
a HeartMath® Certified Trainer Program
The certification program introduces the knowledge, concepts, and skillsets for building team coherence. This special introductory program includes a significant discount.
The Activating the Heart of Teams™ Certification Program is designed for experienced trainers, consultants, or facilitators who currently work with teams or small groups.
Candidates should have experience in mentoring, coaching, training, or facilitation of teams or small groups. Candidates should be experienced and comfortable with facilitating emotionally charged dialogues and emotional undercurrents within interpersonal dynamics.
Upon certification, you will be able to provide your clients with a HeartMath skillset specially designed to help them increase connectedness, achieve greater team harmony and enhance their intuition for approaches for solving problems and making decisions. You will also be part of a robust community of trainers who are eager to share best practices.
You will learn:
- How to create an environment that is psychologically safe
- How to use active learning cycles
- Skills for better managing emotional undercurrents, relational discord and challenging questions
- Basic facilitation skills
- How to prepare for and follow up after trainings
- Best practices for using the Team Coherence Questionnaire
The Activating the Heart of Teams program includes skills that lead to:
- Increased team harmony
- Fewer mistakes and errors
- Faster, more accurate and creative decision-making
- Shorter meeting times
- Increased positive energy and sense of well-being
- Enhanced collective intuition for increasing creativity and finding solutions to problems
- Increased sense of well-being and appreciation of collective action
- Collaborating from a more inclusive perspective
- Establishing new baselines for sustained change
- Moving from Discord to Harmony: Coherence is Key
- Accessing Collective Intelligence
- Relational Energetics: Lifting Team Energy
- Raising Personal Vibration for Team Effectiveness
- The Power of Positive Energy and Attitudes
- Creating Flow in Non-flowing Situations
- The Art of Coherent Communication
- Activating the Team’s Heart Qualities and Values
- Creating Your Team’s Coherence Plan
- Additional Topics: Sources of Relational Tension, Resistance to Change, Close-minded, In-group/Out-group Tensions, Neutralizing Drama, Finger-pointing
The program includes access to a new team coherence assessment that can be used for pre-post training outcomes.
Certification Training Process
- Four to six tele-mentoring sessions with your designated Master Mentor. Four if you are certified in the Resilience Advantage™ or Building Personal Resilience™ certification programs; six if you are not certified in either. Here you will be introduced to the program materials and topics, including a module about team facilitation skills. You will also learn and integrate the HeartMath tools, techniques and practices into your personal life.
- Attend the 5-day virtual training via Zoom where Master Trainers model program and discuss basic team facilitation skills. There are also two days of small group teach back sessions where you will practice presenting to a small group.
- Once certified, conduct practice and pilot presentations to your target audience and team and provide pre- and post-assessments (at no cost to you) and have a final debrief with your Mentor.
Upcoming Certification Training Dates
|Event Dates||Early Bird||Registration Close||Location|
|April 7 – 11, 2022||Feb 10, 2022||Feb 23, 2022||Online Video Conference|
|Jul 7 – 11, 2022||May 5, 2022||May 26, 2022||Online Video Conference|
|Oct 13 – 17, 2022||Aug 11, 2022||Aug 24, 2022||Online Video Conference|
Already Certified in The Resilience Advantage or Building Personal Resilience?
If previously certified in the Resilience Advantage program.
If previously certified in Building Personal Resilience program.
Price includes individual mentoring sessions, trainer manual, PowerPoint slides, access to team assessment, and an Inner Balance™ Coherence Sensor for use with the Global Coherence App.
Contact us now to secure your spot in the training of your choice.
- Independent Trainers: [email protected] (831) 338-8736
- Organizational Trainers: [email protected] (831) 338-8722
- Toll-free: (800) 450-9111
Or have someone contact me.