Activating the Heart of Teams™
Creating a Culture Where Teams Can Thrive
a HeartMath® Certified Trainer Program
The certification program introduces the knowledge, concepts, and skillsets for building team coherence.
The Activating the Heart of Teams™ Certification Program is designed for experienced trainers, consultants, or facilitators who currently work with teams or small groups.
Candidates should have experience in mentoring, coaching, training, or facilitation of teams or small groups. Candidates should be experienced and comfortable with facilitating emotionally charged dialogues and emotional undercurrents within interpersonal dynamics.
Upon certification, you will be able to provide your clients with a HeartMath skillset specially designed to help them increase connectedness, achieve greater team harmony and enhance their intuition for approaches for solving problems and making decisions. You will also be part of a robust community of trainers who are eager to share best practices. (See license agreement for guidelines.)
If you train groups of individuals rather than intact teams, HeartMath’s workshop, The Resilience Advantage, teaches you to deliver the tools in a workshop setting.
You will learn:
- How to create an environment that is psychologically safe
- How to use active learning cycles
- Skills for better managing emotional undercurrents, relational discord and challenging questions
- Basic facilitation skills
- How to prepare for and follow up after trainings
- Best practices for using the Team Coherence Questionnaire
The Activating the Heart of Teams program includes skills that lead to:
- Increased team harmony
- Fewer mistakes and errors
- Faster, more accurate and creative decision-making
- Shorter meeting times
- Increased positive energy and sense of well-being
- Enhanced collective intuition for increasing creativity and finding solutions to problems
- Increased sense of well-being and appreciation of collective action
- Collaborating from a more inclusive perspective
- Establishing new baselines for sustained change
- Moving from Discord to Harmony: Coherence is Key
- Accessing Collective Intelligence
- Relational Energetics: Lifting Team Energy
- Raising Personal Vibration for Team Effectiveness
- The Power of Positive Energy and Attitudes
- Creating Flow in Non-flowing Situations
- The Art of Coherent Communication
- Activating the Team’s Heart Qualities and Values
- Creating Your Team’s Coherence Plan
- Additional Topics: Sources of Relational Tension, Resistance to Change, Close-minded, In-group/Out-group Tensions, Neutralizing Drama, Finger-pointing
The program includes access to a new team coherence assessment that can be used for pre-post training outcomes.
Certification Training Process
Combines live and self-paced learning. The small group mentoring sessions and the Teach Back days are held via Zoom.
- Small Group Classes: Attend five, 90-minute small group mentoring classes with 5 other participants and a HeartMath Master Facilitator that are scheduled every week. In this phase participants will use the Learning Guide to help draw out key elements in the program. This includes a close look at the program Trainer Notes, supportive documents and module videos to understand some of the basic science and concepts of the HeartMath System. An important aspect is learning and applying the coherence techniques in your own daily life to fully understand their application. Between the small group mentoring, participants are highly encouraged to meet together to discuss main learnings, applications and practice presenting the material to each other. This phase is very important in preparation for the two Teach Back days. Attendance is required.
- Teach Back Days: Prepare for and present two, 30-minute assigned modules to your mentoring group over two full days. Each participant and the Teach Back Facilitator will give constructive feedback after each presentation to support and deepen the learning experience. The Teach Backs offer an even deeper dive into the program material and facilitation of it, while at the same time, allowing the Facilitators to assess the ability to present the program content and practices effectively. Attendance is required.
- Attend a half-day wrap-up for Q & A and various topics to expand your learning.
- Attend a final debrief with your designated HeartMath representative.
Certification is based on successful completion of the Teach Backs and participation in the small group classes.
Upcoming Certification Training Dates
|5 Small Group Classes
|2 Teach Back Sessions
7 hr Each Day
|Saturdays: Feb 3, 10, 17, 24, Mar 2, 2024||Mar 9, 10, 2024||Mar 11, 2024||Jan 19, 2024|
* Course is held on the Zoom Platform.
Already Certified in The Resilience Advantage™ or Building Personal Resilience™?
- $3,195 – If previously certified in a the Resilience Advantage program.
- $3,695 – If previously certified in Building Personal Resilience.
Price includes group mentoring sessions, trainer manual, PowerPoint slides, access to team assessment, and an Inner Balance™ Coherence Sensor for use with the Global Coherence App.
Contact us now to secure your spot in the training of your choice.
- Independent Trainers: firstname.lastname@example.org (831) 338-8736
- Organizational Trainers: email@example.com (831) 338-8722
- Toll-free: (800) 450-9111
Or have someone contact me.