emWave2 Instruction Videos
Wondering how to turn on your emWave? How to change the volume or lights? Maybe you need a refresher on how to read your coherence. Watch our step by step videos that show you how to use your emWave. >> Watch Now!
emWave2 Free Telephone Training — How to Join
emWave2 Free Training Class Schedule
To start using your emWave2 and to get answers to any question you may have, join us for a free one-hour teleclass once a week for emWave2 owners. You’ll want to have your emWave2 charged and the computer program open. The session is hosted by HeartMath staff and you’ll join other emWave users by calling the bridge line 712-775-7100 pin code 107309# at the scheduled times below.
The orientation call occurs every Tuesday at 12:00 Noon *Times are California time, (Pacific Time Zone)
Please say your name when you enter the room. If people are talking when you enter, wait for a break in the conversation and then say your name. Please Note: It’s highly recommended that you have the emWave2 program installed on your computer. This will ensure better assistance from the instructor and allow for more participation in the class from all of the attendees.
To learn how to use emWave Pro, choose from the following resources:
- One-hour webinar to learn how to use the emWave Pro with clients and patients to address their anxiety and stress that utilizes this initial client session protocol.
- emWave Pro Audio Tour for a full feature overview. Follow along with your installed copy of emWave Pro.
- Live emWave Pro one-hour phone training session on Wednesdays at 2:00PM Pacific time, 5:00PM Eastern time. Call 712-432-0075 access code 651449. Or use the Web phone. Select the phone number and enter the access code.
- emWave Pro Practitioner’s Guide – 23-page booklet on using emWave Pro with clients and patients.
- Therapist Guide – Using HeartMath® Tools with Clients with PTSD, Addictions, Chronic Pain, Grief and Loss
- Advanced in-depth clinical training is available via our phone- and web-based HeartMath Interventions Certification program.
- Additional health professional resources are available at www.heartmathhealthprofessional.com
New emWave Pro Plus Features
- 1-Minute HRV Deep Breathing Assessment with age adjusted reference ranges for each HRV measure.
- HRV Assessment — an advanced tool for studying heart rate variability that can be used in a wide range of applications. It includes many of the most commonly used time—and frequency—domain variables.