HeartMath® Certified Trainer Program
There Has Never been a Better Time to Train People to Live Life with Heart
Turn up the volume on what matters most in work and personal life by joining the global community of HeartMath certified trainers.
The HeartMath® Certified Trainer program provides organizational and independent trainers and consultants with the training and license to deliver The Resilience Advantage™, a best-in-class, science-based workshop used by major hospital systems, Fortune 500 companies, the US Navy and private trainers and consultants worldwide.
The Resilience Advantage Program
Through research and simple tools, technologies and compassionate inspiration, The Resilience Advantage workshop teaches practical day-to-day applications that elevate our life experience, adding heart qualities of care, courage, focus, gratitude, dignity and kindness.
These attributes ignite passion and inspire performance – turning average days into exceptional.
These same tools provide much needed emotional and mental strength required when facing defeat, resignation, fear, anxiety, frustration and others of today’s challenges.
This training was well researched, backed by Peer-Reviewed Studies, presented in a highly professional manner, with expert trainers who were able to address a wide range of questions. I really liked that they all practice what they teach.
Robert B – Sacramento, CA
The Certification Training
- Receive four private pre-certification tele-mentoring sessions delivered by a HeartMath Certified Mentor to prepare for the in-person program.
- Attend a four and 1/2 day, four-night in-person training session that includes:
- Instruction on best practices for delivering The Resilience Advantage workshop.
- Overview plus Q&A session on the HeartMath science.
- Instruction on how to teach program participants to use HeartMath’s emWave® and Inner Balance™ technology.
- Small group coaching sessions with master trainers.
- Receive training materials
- Resilience Advantage trainer manual.
- PowerPoint, including video and additional material.
- Sample copy of the program participant guidebook(s) and pocket guide.
- Experience continuing education and connection
- Membership in Facebook groups plus email news for regular program updates, new developments and support.
- A comprehensive Trainer Resources Website and Promotional Resources.
- Articles and Marketing information.
Once certified, participants can deliver public workshops, or private workshops within nonprofit or for-profit organizations, including schools, community and social-service agencies, government institutions, hospitals, clinics throughout North America and in many countries elsewhere in the world.*
You also may elect to incorporate any of The Resilience Advantage™ modules, tools or techniques into your existing training programs.
Upcoming Certification Training Dates
|Early Bird||Registration Close||HMCT Event Dates||Location|
|FULL||FULL||Mar 19 – 23, 2020||Scottsdale, AZ|
|Apr 28, 2020||May 28, 2020||July 09 – 13, 2020||Boulder Creek, CA|
|Jul 23, 2020||Aug 20, 2020||Oct 08 – 12, 2020||Boulder Creek, CA|
|Sep 24, 2020||Oct 22, 2020||Dec 03 – 07, 2020||TBD – Florida|
Early Bird Price $4,545*
Early Birds will recieve a FREE emWave Pro ($299) and SAVE $450 on the cost of the training.
Regular Price $4,995
*For training certifications held at HeartMath Institute Research Center in Boulder Creek, CA:
$5,495 – Early bird price, $4,745
Contact us now to secure your spot in the training of your choice.
Independent Trainers: [email protected] (831) 338-8736
Organizational Trainers:[email protected], (831) 338-8722
Toll-free: (800) 450-9111
Or have someone contact me.
*for those in Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands contact [email protected]
*for those in Austria, Germany and Switzerland contact [email protected]
Payment plans are now available in the United States through PayPal Credit. Click here to find out more.