It’s obvious that we cannot create solutions from the same level of consciousness that’s creating the problems. Raising our consciousness for drawing in effective solutions starts with lifting our personal vibration.
The quality of communication between the heart and brain is increasingly being recognized as key to our ability to perform at our best. Watch this video with Rollin McCraty, Ph.D., Director of Research of the HeartMath Institute to learn why this is so important.
Understanding the mechanics of stress gives you the advantage of being more aware of and sensitive to your own level of stress and knowing when and how to take proactive steps. This increased awareness also helps you to better care for your family, friends and colleagues.
Science has shown that positive emotions can help shift and replace our stress-producing feelings and perceptions. This serves to counterbalance the depleting effects from our stressful reactions and also positively affects our psychological and physiological levels.
« Previous 1 2 3 4 … 16 Next »
Popular Doc Childre Topics
- Stress & Anxiety20
- Health & Wellness159
- Meditation & Spirituality41
- HeartMath Technology13
- View All Topics
- HeartMath Health Professional Education Series: Tim Culbert
- The Inside Job of Creating Peace – by Doc Childre
- HeartMath Senior Trainers Bring Heart Coherence to the United Nations as a Proven Method for the Inner and Outer Work of Peace Building
- Why You Can’t Sleep At Night And What You Can Do About It
- Solution for Overcoming Sleeplessness