The quality of communication between the heart and brain is increasingly being recognized as key to our ability to perform at our best. Watch this video with Rollin McCraty, Ph.D., Director of Research of the HeartMath Institute to learn why this is so important.
Understanding the mechanics of stress gives you the advantage of being more aware of and sensitive to your own level of stress and knowing when and how to take proactive steps. This increased awareness also helps you to better care for your family, friends and colleagues.
Science has shown that positive emotions can help shift and replace our stress-producing feelings and perceptions. This serves to counterbalance the depleting effects from our stressful reactions and also positively affects our psychological and physiological levels.
Peter shares his story about his father below. Being extremely concerned for his father’s well-being, he insisted his father give […]
« Previous 1 2 3 4 5 … 17 Next »
Popular Creating Calm Topics
Popular in Health & Wellness
- Is it Possible to Care Too Much? Understanding How to Care Without It Becoming a Source of Your Stress
- Solution for Overcoming Sleeplessness
- Special Care Focus: Coronavirus (Technique for Reducing and Overcoming Fear)
- New Guided Heart Meditations
- “Wherever you go, go with all your heart” – Confucius
- Stress & Anxiety23
- Health & Wellness163
- Meditation & Spirituality46
- HeartMath Technology13
- View All Topics
Join Our Newsletter