While world events are happening at a dizzying rate, more and more people are awakening to the need for positive change that represents the kindest aspects of humanity.
It’s obvious that we cannot create solutions from the same level of consciousness that’s creating the problems. Raising our consciousness for drawing in effective solutions starts with lifting our personal vibration.
The quality of communication between the heart and brain is increasingly being recognized as key to our ability to perform at our best. Watch this video with Rollin McCraty, Ph.D., Director of Research of the HeartMath Institute to learn why this is so important.
“I believe humanity is at a unique point in its evolutionary history of consciousness. We now have an opportunity and the intelligence to make more empowered choices to create a cooperative and harmoniously connected world.” — Rollin McCraty, Ph.D., HeartMath Institute
« Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »
Popular Compassion Topics
- Compassionate Latitude: The need of the times
- Can We Stop With the Self-Sabotage Already?
- Practical Intuition – More than Just a Hunch
- Taking Care of Yourself and Each Other
- HeartMath Senior Trainers Bring Heart Coherence to the United Nations as a Proven Method for the Inner and Outer Work of Peace Building
- Stress & Anxiety23
- Health & Wellness166
- Meditation & Spirituality49
- HeartMath Technology13
- View All Topics
Join Our Newsletter