Science has shown that positive emotions can help shift and replace our stress-producing feelings and perceptions. This serves to counterbalance the depleting effects from our stressful reactions and also positively affects our psychological and physiological levels.
Understanding the mechanics of stress gives you the advantage of being more aware of and sensitive to your own level of stress and knowing when and how to take proactive steps. This increased awareness also helps you to better care for your family, friends and colleagues.
« Previous 1 2 3 Next »
Popular Creating Calm Topics
Popular in Health & Wellness
- Solution for Overcoming Sleeplessness
- Is it Possible to Care Too Much? Understanding How to Care Without It Becoming a Source of Your Stress
- Special Care Focus: Coronavirus (Technique for Reducing and Overcoming Fear)
- “Wherever you go, go with all your heart” – Confucius
- Compassionate Latitude: The need of the times
Popular in Meditation & Spirituality
- Stress & Anxiety23
- Health & Wellness162
- Meditation & Spirituality45
- HeartMath Technology13
- View All Topics