HeartMath Senior Trainers Bring Heart Coherence to the United Nations as a Proven Method for the Inner and Outer Work of Peace Building
If ever there was a forum to discuss heart coherence and how this equates to increased peace, as well as […]
Is it Possible to Care Too Much? Understanding How to Care Without It Becoming a Source of Your Stress
Caring for someone else gives us a sense of wholeness — it’s an extension of our love. As good as it feels to care for someone or something, for many people it can also become a source of stress and emotional chaos that leaves them feeling mentally and emotionally drained.
While world events are happening at a dizzying rate, more and more people are awakening to the need for positive change that represents the kindest aspects of humanity.
It’s obvious that we cannot create solutions from the same level of consciousness that’s creating the problems. Raising our consciousness for drawing in effective solutions starts with lifting our personal vibration.
- Stress & Anxiety21
- Health & Wellness160
- Meditation & Spirituality42
- HeartMath Technology13
- View All Topics
The HeartMath Experience: Connect with the Heart of Who You Truly Are
- When There’s So Much That Needs Our Care
- Compassionate Latitude: The need of the times
- HeartMath Health Professional Education Series: Tim Culbert
- The Inside Job of Creating Peace – by Doc Childre
- HeartMath Senior Trainers Bring Heart Coherence to the United Nations as a Proven Method for the Inner and Outer Work of Peace Building