As we practice heart qualities like compassion, kindness, and cooperation, we become architects of a new sense of hope and the power to create a better world. This increases the hope for people getting along with each other and creating solutions together for the benefit of all.
Heart coherence is a naturally occurring state, yet for most, it often comes and goes depending on life situations. Our research shows we can intentionally learn to increase heart coherence, and we have found that one of the most effective ways to facilitate this is with HeartMath’s coherence-building technology.
HeartMath founder Doc Childre created coherence technology to help people activate their larger intelligence. Here are some highlights of what […]
There has been a global outpouring of collective compassion since the start of the Russia-Ukraine war for all the people who are suffering, have lost loved ones, lost their homes, and had their whole lives displaced. Let’s start with a warmhearted connection to everyone participating in this Care Focus, as this increases the effectiveness of our compassionate care.
1 2 Next »
Popular in Articles
- What Are You Bringing to Your Thanksgiving Dinner?
- HeartMath Health Professional Education Series: Tim Culbert
- HeartMath Senior Trainers Bring Heart Coherence to the United Nations as a Proven Method for the Inner and Outer Work of Peace Building
- Patience: A Heart Quality for Managing Uncertainty and Staying Resilient
- Courses may help reduce workplace stress
- Stress & Anxiety30
- Health & Wellness170
- Meditation & Spirituality55
- HeartMath Technology15
- View All Topics
Join Our Newsletter