Have you ever noticed what happens when you go to bed without resolving a real or imagined conflict with someone? Your mind won’t stop rehashing what you could have or should have said. Your heart can help.
The quality of communication between the heart and brain is increasingly being recognized as key to our ability to perform at our best. Watch this video with Rollin McCraty, Ph.D., Director of Research of the HeartMath Institute to learn why this is so important.
Understanding the mechanics of stress gives you the advantage of being more aware of and sensitive to your own level of stress and knowing when and how to take proactive steps. This increased awareness also helps you to better care for your family, friends and colleagues.
A new study by the HeartMath Institute was just published in Scientific Reports, a Nature journal. The study makes a striking correlation between people’s heart rate variability (HRV) and energetic environmental phenomena such as the electromagnetic energy from the sun
- Stress & Anxiety21
- Health & Wellness160
- Meditation & Spirituality42
- HeartMath Technology13
- View All Topics
The HeartMath Experience: Connect with the Heart of Who You Truly Are
- When There’s So Much That Needs Our Care
- Compassionate Latitude: The need of the times
- HeartMath Health Professional Education Series: Tim Culbert
- The Inside Job of Creating Peace – by Doc Childre
- HeartMath Senior Trainers Bring Heart Coherence to the United Nations as a Proven Method for the Inner and Outer Work of Peace Building