Back to Top
- Using emWave® Technology for Children with ADHDAn Evidence-Based InterventionBy: Jeff Goelitz, Educational Specialist, Institute of HeartMath and Dr. Tony Lloyd, Chairman, ADHD Foundation, Liverpool, England
- The Effects of Emotions on Short-Term Power Spectrum Analysis of Heart Rate VariabilityBy: Rollin McCraty, Mike Atkinson, William Tiller, Glenn Rein and Alan D. WatkinsThe American Journal of Cardiology, Volume 76, NO 14, Noverber 15, 1995, Pages 1089-1093
- Analysis of twenty-four hour heart rate variability in patients with panic disorderRollin McCraty , Mike Atkinson, Dana Tomasino and William P. StuppyBiological Psychology 56 (2001) 131-150
- Biofeedback and Counseling for Stress and Anxiety Among College Students Paul Ratanasiripong, Kevin Sverduk, Judy Prince, Diane HayashinoJournal of College Student Development, Volume 53, Number 5, September/October
2012, pp. 742-749 (Article)
- Biofeedback Intervention for Stress and Anxiety among Nursing Students: A Randomized Controlled TrialPaul Ratanasiripong,1 Nop Ratanasiripong,2 and Duangrat Kathalae3International Scholarly Research Network, ISRN Nursing Volume 2012, Article ID 827972, 5 pages, doi:10.5402/2012/827972
- The effect of a biofeedback-based stress management tool on physician stress: a randomized controlled clinical trial Jane B Lemaire, Jean EWallace, Adriane MLewin, Jillde Grood, Jeffrey P Schaefer
- Coherence Training In Children With Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: Cognitive Functions and Behavioral ChangesAnthony Lloyd, PhD ; David Brett, BSc; Keith Wesnes, PhDAlternative Therapies, Jul/Aug 2010, VOL. 16, NO. 4, pgs 34-42
- Coherence: Bridging Personal, Social, and Global HealthRollin MCraty, PhD; Doc ChildreAlternative Therapies, Jul/Aug 2010, VOL. 16, NO. 4, pgs 10-24
- A Controlled Pilot Study of Stress Management Training of Elderly Patients with Congestive Heart FailureFrederic Luskin, PhD; Megan Reitz, BA; Kathryn Newell, MA; Thomas Gregory Quinn, MD; William Haskell, PhDPreventive Cardiology, Fall 2002, pgs 162- 176
- The Impact of a New Emotional Self-Management Program on Stress, Emotions, Heart Rate Variability, DHEA and CortisolRollin McCraty, M.A., Bob Barrios-Choplin, PhD, Deborah Rozman, PhD, Mike Atkinson, Alan D. Watkins, M.D.Integrative Physiological and Behavioral Science, Vol. 33, No. 2, April- June 1998, pgs 151- 170.
- The Heart of Grinnell: A Community-Wide Rural Health Wellness Initiative: a pilot Observational Study and A Prospective Study DesignTodd C. Linden, MA, FACHE, Cory Jackson, MA, Sheryl Rutledge, MS, DHES, RCEP, Chad Nath, Laura Nelson LofAlternative Therapies, Jul/Aug 2010, VOL. 16, NO. 4, pgs 46- 49
- Heart Rate Variability Biofeedback in Adolescent Substance Abuse Treatment Chris Thurstone, MD, United States, Travis Lajole, DO, United StatesGlobal Advances in Health and Medicine, Volume 2, Number 1 • January 2013, pgs 22- 23
- Impact of a Workplace Stress Reduction Program on Blood Pressure and Emotional Health in Hypertensive EmployeesRollin McCraty, PhD, Mike Atkinson and Dana Tomsino, BAThe Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine, Volume 9, Number 3, 2003, pgs. 335-369
- Heart rate variability biofeedback, executive functioning and chronic brain injurySonya Kim, Vance Zemon, Marie M. Cavallo, Joseph F. Rath, Rollin McCraty, and Frederick W. FoleyInforma Healthcare, February 2013, 27(2): 209-222
- Emotional Self-Regulation Program Enhnaces Psychological Health and Quality of Life in Patients with Diabetes Rollin McCraty, PhD, Mike Atkinson and Lee Lipenthal, MD
- Building Personal and Professional Resources of Resilience and Agility in the Healthcare WorkplaceTeresa Britt Pipe, Vicki L. Buchda, Susan Launder, Barb Hudak, Lynne Hulvey, Katherine E. Karns, and Debra PendergastStress Health
- New Hope for Correctional Officers: An Innovative Program for Reducing Stress and Health RisksRollin McCraty, MiKe Atkinson, Lee Lipsenthal, Lourdes ArguellesApplied Psychophysical Biofeedback, DOI 10.1007/s10484-009-9087-0
- Resilience Training Program Reduces Physiological and Psychological Stress in Police OfficersRollin McCraty, PhD, Mike AtkinsonGlobal Advances in Health and Medicine, Volume 1, Number 5 • November 2012, pgs 44- 67.
- Cardiac Coherence and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder in Combat VeteransJay P. Ginsberg, PhD, Melanie E. Berry, MS, Donald A. Powell, PhDAlternative Therapies, Jul/Aug 2010, Vol 16, No. 4, pgs 52-60.
- Coherence and Health Care Cost—RCA Actuarial Study: A Cost-Effectiveness Cohort StudyWoody Bedell, Marietta, Kaszkine-Bettag, PhDAlternative Therapies, Jul/Aug 2010, Vol 16, No. 4, pgs 26-31.
- Treatment of Anxiety and Stress with BiofeedbackChristine, Dunster, RN, MAGlobal Advances in Health and Medicine, Volume 1, Number 4, September 2012, pgs 76-83.