This guidebook provides you with the knowledge to help your clients:
- Gain useful tools to manage affect and overstimulation of the Autonomic Nervous System.
- Provide in session mastery of anxiety and stress response, which builds personal confidence for further processing of traumatic material, in lowered states of arousal.
- Intervene with themselves in between sessions for affect management skill building.
- Discharge Autonomic Nervous System freeze response — releasing immobilizing energy.
- Increase Adaptive Information Processing skills.
- Increase Heart–Brain synchronization.
- Increase the body’s natural regenerative processes.
- Maintain mental and emotional stability