Inner Balance for Mobile
Shop by Category
Which technology product is right for me?
The Personal Well-Being Survey has 25 questions and only requires about 4-5 minutes to complete.
All fields are required.
1. I try to manage my stress in the moment it happens.
2. I try to breathe deeply or relax.
3. I try to activate a positive emotion.
4. I try to do physical exercise or some other activity.
5. I try to be less judgmental when feeling angry at myself.
6. I try to change to hopeful feelings when feeling depressed.
7. I try to become more peaceful when I’m feeling anxious.
8. I try to share my feelings with someone I feel close to.
9. I try to be as flexible and adaptable as possible.
10. I try to be optimistic and hopeful about the outcome.
11. I try to welcome these as opportunities for personal growth and change.
12. I generally feel happy with who I am as a person.
13. I believe that I matter as an individual and that I make a difference in the lives of others.
14. I feel that there is someone in my life who cares about me and loves me no matter what.
15. I feel grateful for the gift of my life and I appreciate all it is has brought me, both good and bad.
16. I feel that I am able to influence my life for the better.
17. Spiritual belief and practice is an important part of how I live my life.
18. I feel calm and peaceful inside.
19. I feel appreciation for the care I receive from those around me.
20. I wake up feeling hopeful and look forward to the promise of each new day.
21. I approach situations with a cheerful feeling.
22. I feel a warm, loving connection to nearly everyone and everything in my life.
23. I feel enlivened and enthusiastic about what I am doing in my life.
24. I feel a strong sense of joy and delight about how wonderful life is.
25. I feel a heartfelt passion for almost everything I do.
Sign up for HeartMath's free newsletter
Tel: (800) 450-9111