Transfer session data (Import/Export) between users/clients when saved under the wrong user/client.
May 07, 2018
Following are step by step instructions for how to transfer sessions within the emWave programs. This may be necessary if a session is accidentally ran and saved under another user.
- Select the User name that contains the session that you would like to move
- Click the Review Progress icon (multi-colored bar icon) on the main graph screen of the emWave program
- The next screen is your session history, use your cursor to highlight the Session/s to be moved
- Click on File and select Export Sessions
- A new window displays the amount of Sessions that you would like to move, verify it for accuracy - click OK
- The next window allows you to select the proper User account destination
- Put a check next to the User Name that applies and click - Export
- That Session has now been moved to the selected User Name
- Restart the emWave program to see all newly imported sessions
Please contact HeartMath Technical Support if you have any further questions.