How do I find my computer's configuration and system information?Apr 12, 2019
Occasionally, you may be asked by HeartMath Technical Support to provide us with some system and emWave app information to resolve a technical issue. Most of the time, the information Tech Support needs, can be acquired from within the emWave app.
- Open the emWave app
- Click on the word - Help in the upper left
Send the email to [email protected]
For more serious issues, Tech Support may ask for a more comprehensive report.
Please follow the instructions below.
To create and export a text file of your hardware and software go to:
- Start, Programs, Windows Administrative Tools and then System Information.
- When the window launches go to the File Menu Option choose Export. This may take a few minutes.
- Click on the Apple icon in the upper left on your menu bar.
- Click on About this Mac.
- You will see a nice view of your computer information including macOS version and hardware.
- To create and export a file of your hardware and software click on the More Information button.
When the window launches go to the Menu and choose Save As and save a copy to email to us at [email protected]