How to Sync to HeartCloud
Nov 10, 2016
Open a HeartCloud account using either the emWave programs or with the Inner Balance app.
To Register a new HeartCloud account, or to login in to heartcloud.com, Click Here
Click - Register to begin the registration process for a new account.
Once you have created this account, open the program or the app.
For emWave PRO or emWave2:
- If you have created HeartCloud account from within the emWave program, Select the User that has just been registered, Click the Review Progress icon and they will automatically sync to the HeartCloud for the User account that you created.
- You may have to enter the email associated with the individual user, and the password that was created at the time of registration.
- You can view this feature by clicking the Edit tab and selecting Preferences and the Advanced tab.
- An account must be created for each User in order to sync to HeartCloud.
- Only one email may be used per User Account and per HeartCloud account.
- If you run sessions as a User in your Practitioners office, you cannot use the Read Only access feature with that same User account.
For Inner Balance users:
- Open Inner Balance on your iDevice and tap the Gear icon to go into the settings.
- Scroll down to Login and Sync, make sure that the email at the bottom is the same one for your account.
- Turn on the Sync feature. That way all of your sessions will automatically be posted up to HeartCloud.