Known issue with Google Play ProtectFeb 12, 2019
There is an update for Google Play Protect and it is deactivating Bluetooth on Motorola devices. If this happens to you, please follow the instructions below:
- Open the Play Store and My Apps, there you will see a banner telling you everything looks fine.
- Tap on the banner and deactivate Google Play Protect.
- After that open your device's settings and click on apps.
- Make sure all installed apps are showing and click on the menu button on the top right.
- Tap - "Reset All Apps" and reboot the phone.