Share the De-Stress Kit with others
Here are a few examples:
- Send the De-Stress Kit link or PDF file to your friends, family or anyone that might benefit
from the simple practices this Kit offers.
- Take a stack of De-Stress Kit booklets to local businesses such as hairdressers, employment offices, doctors' offices, banks or any other place you feel is appropriate.
- Schedule a talk for small, local groups to discuss the practices found in The Kit. Possibilities include a gathering of friends, support groups, etc.
For Printed Booklets:
- Ask local printers to donate printed copies to hand out to people who need it, but don't have Internet access, such as those in community centers, faith-based groups, shelters, etc. The printers can add text on the back of the De-Stress Kit booklet. Printing donated by (name of printer here), street address, phone number, Web site address and logo.
For the Internet:
- Put the De-Stress Kit PDF download on your Web site; add a banner ad on your home page, or another convenient place. Click here for banner ads.
- Send a PDF download or link as a free gift to the names of customers, employees, friends or others in your e-mail address book.
- Send a De-Stress Kit download to the head of any organizations and associations that you belong to.
- Let people know about the De-Stress Kit in a blog and link to it on the IHM site: www.heartmath.com/destresskit, Link to the De-Stress Kit booklet on your Facebook page or other social networking site.