Train-the-Trainer Certification Program
HeartMath® offers licensing and trainer training to organizations who want to provide HeartMath workshops for internal customers, employees and/or members. If you have more than 200 employees to train, this program is the most cost effective delivery option.
Your trainers attend a 4-day training session at HeartMath's beautiful 160 acre research facility in northern California, or if you are training five or more trainers, the program can be conducted at your site.
Your Trainers Learn How To:
- Teach HeartMath's Transforming Stress and/or Revitalizing Care workshops.
- Deliver the scientific research that is at the foundation of the HeartMath technology
- Facilitate and coach use of the emWave® Pro interactive software and emWave2®
- Market HeartMath workshops within the organization
HeartMath's TTT Program Includes:
- The right to be identified as a licensed HeartMath provider within the organization
- The right to deliver HeartMath workshops within the organization
- Comprehensive 4 day training course and materials
- Library of selected HeartMath books, music, CD-ROM, videos and emWave2® and Pro technology products.
- Internal marketing materials
- Trainer phone support consultations and use of trainer extranet.
- Room and board (if at HeartMath's facility)
HeartMath's TTT Requirements:
- A leadership program delivered by HeartMath staff to introduce the program inside your company and gain support from leaders is recommended.
- Or attend an initial pre-requisite program offsite, inside your organization or by phone and video.
- Purchase of a minimum of 100 materials kits
- Submit a one-year training plan
- Attend the TTT session and complete initial sustainability coaching
For more information or to schedule a presentation contact
or Robert Browning (healthcare)